PpcSoft iKnow features
In addition to the QuickSearch, incremental search and full-text search across all notes, you may do a 'visual search' for information indirectly using images.
Finding an elephant in a picture can't be done even by software that can scan pictures (unless the elephant has a big sign saying 'elephant' stamped on his forehead :-).
To help you 'find the elephant in the room', the Image Browser will show you all your images in a single note to quickly find what you're looking for. The integrated preview of related text is important to help you get the information you need as well.
If you capture web pages, the URL will be shown at the bottom of the screenshot, and you can click it to open the web page.
Add images to a
- list of people with phone numbers
- list of products with id, price, specifications etc
- list of websites with screenshots for research
- list of receipes with pictures of the dishes
- list of movies with pictures of covers
- list of music albums with pictures of covers/artists
- list of favorite wines
- list of holiday destinations
- holiday research (and slideshow)
See more screenshots of the Image browser, showing scrolling of multi-page web captures, browsing of all images in all notes and information about the slideshow feature.
Note that you can easily have a hundred links to images (that each are many megabytes in size) in a single note, and the note will still open instantly as the images are loaded on demand and are stored separately.
You can therefore add thousands of megabytes worth of images to your notes, and it won't affect the performance of PpcSoft iKnow at all !